Pages

Thursday 25 August 2011

A new face.

Well hello Second Life Blogosphere; I'm the new girl in town. I guess I'll jump straight on into it because I'm generally pretty awful with introductions. Short and sweet, as they say.

September Summer Dress

The club I work at has a magazine it brings out every month that says a little bit about all of the girls there and that sort of thing. Our September issue is currently in the making and all of us had to send pictures in of us in our best Summer Dresses to "Say goodbye to Summer." If you have the best picture, you get to be on the cover. This was my attempt. I was so pleased with it. There's barely any editing in it. I love it when everything comes together.

Style Card.
Dress::C'est la vie !:: Group Gift.
Skin[PF] Elly <Maple> - Meow (ltbrow)
HairMaitreya Jordyn Scandinavian Blond
Pose & FenceGLITTERATI - Fence 1
Location - Ode

No comments:

Post a Comment